Monday, October 6, 2008

Minky sure is a big piece 'a fur.

Oh my goodness! Look at that Mink! She's HUGE! I feel like I need to go home and feed my pup right now!

Well... let see. Names-- I really like Nash [she gnashes her teeth when she's excited-- kinda scary looking]; but its dangerously close to Dash. How do we feel about that?

I also like Birdie [she rolls on her back and looks like a dead plucked chicken for about 12 hours a day]

I'm going to look up some old movie starlet names-- maybe I'll find something I like there...

She is a very spoiled girl -- I have some photo evidence that I'll post later.

I've been really bad about posting mostly because since I have moved, I haven't been able to access any wireless networks in the neighborhood. Boo hoo! No TV or Interweb!! :[

No comments: