Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Flip,Flop Fury..........

I love your story/experience raquel. I feel for you, i have never chased a dog in the rain, a pig once, but never a dog. Charlotte used to do the running off, when she escaped out of front door, i would call and call her, she'd make a run by, give me a look that said "oh, i'll come when I'M ready" so being the adult that i am, i started shouting things like "go ahead,don't come back, i can find a much cuter dog than you" my big gun was to shout O.K. b**** i'm going onto petfinder, hope the coyotes don't get you.
I think that was in my 3rd obedience class...... actually it was scary till the rotweillers that killed all the neighborhood dogs moved out about a year ago.
I'm having my nerve deading procedure this afternoon, so when i get nervous i will think of you stomping back to your apt. in muddy flip flops.... they'll all wonder why i'm giggling.
Hey, a day without dog poop on the floor is a very good day !

Keep the stories comming, love ya

No comments: