Friday, September 26, 2008

Here Boy, Come on Boy, Oh **** That's Not My Dog

No this is NOT my new dog, wed night I heard coyotes most of the night, also neighbors dog barking all night. I left home about 10 am yesterday morning , as I was driving down our dirt road, I came across this fella and a larger one, jogging across road towards our house. I couldn't believe he stood there long enough for me to grab my camera. In the 18 years we have lived here, it's just been in the last year that we hear coyotes, we hear them a couple times a month. At first it was kinda cool, but it's hard to sleep when they are reved up, very creepy.
So, Hogan got to go camping ! we put sheets and towels down in the truck and johns back seat windows go down all the way, and he has a back window. We also fixed it so that he has limited space to move around in. Hopefully this will keep him from getting sick too many times. He will have lots of fun once he gets there...........Good Luck John, see ya next week.............

No comments: